ABOUT THE SERVICE
Emergency medical care is provided 24 hours a day!
Hospital Emergency Department Phone: 67752072 or 67752254.
We provide emergency care to patients over the age of 18 in the following areas:
- internal diseases
- general surgery
- pregnancy care and obstetrics
When to call 113?
Emergency telephone number '113' must be called in emergency situations where a person's life is at risk and minutes are critical to receiving emergency medical care - a very serious injury or sudden illness requires immediate medical attention.
EMA service medical personnel should be called if:
- is unconscious,
- stops breathing or sudden breathing problems,
- have severe injuries or severe bleeding that is life-threatening,
- sudden pain in the sternum, which may indicate a heart attack,
- there is a sudden weakness on one side that may indicate a stroke,
- other life-threatening situations.