Our Obstetric Department is the 3rd largest department in Latvia by the number of deliveries. Our benefits are a very much home-like environment, modern technologies and very experienced specialists.
Safety and friendly enviroment
- responsive attitude and highly qualified personnel
- home-like wards and additional service
- maximally natural and peaceful delivery
- monitoring of baby’s well-being during delivery
- modern resuscitation and intensive care facilities
- caesarean section surgeries
- services “Homebirth in hospital” and water birth
To get more information or to apply for the service please email:
Passport or ID card, mother’s passport, ultrasound scores
Bathrobe, short socks, clean room shoes
Sanitary towels/pads with wings, maxi – 7 – 10 pcs.
Adult diapers – 4 pcs.
Baby nursing bra – 2 pcs. and bra pads – 1 set
Personal hygiene accessories
Drinking water (preferably a 0.5 liter bottle with a cap)
Big shower towel
“Mikrolax” (premarital enema)
Special healing cream for nipples (to use after breastfeeding)
Shorts and T-shirt
Clean room shoes
Chest X-ray (valid 1 year) – can be done in Hospital without prior appointment.
Plane hat: 1 – 2 pcs.
Planet shirt: 3 – 5 pcs.
Jacil: 3 – 5 pcs.
Pants : 3 – 5 pcs.
Diapers (3-6 kg in weight)
Socks: 2 pairs