In accordance with the Cabinet of Ministers Regulation No. 60 of 20 January 2009 “Regulations on Mandatory Requirements for Medical Institutions and Their Structural Units” in order to ensure the quality management of provided medical services, SIA Jūrmalas Hospital has developed, approved and implemented a quality management system that ensures the quality control of the provided medical services, the review of patients’ complaints and recommendations, the analysis of the results of the medical treatment and the improvement of the quality of the medical services.
Quality criteria selected and set by the hospital:
- The international standard in the quality management system is ISO 9001: 2015, according to which the Hospital manages the quality of the basic treatment, support and management processes.
- Cabinet Regulation No. 60/20.01.2009. 17.1.-17.4. the criteria set out in paragraph.
- The international standard in the laboratory quality management system is ISO 15189: 2013, according to which the quality management system in the Hospital laboratory has been developed and implemented.
- Cabinet Regulation No. 1037, according to which a quality management system has been developed and implemented in the Hospital Blood Cabinet.
- Radiation Safety Law and regulations applicable to the service, in accordance with which a quality management system has been developed and implemented in the Hospital Diagnostic Radiology Department.
Head of Quality management system: Dr.Inga Rutka