Day inpatient is intended for cases where 24-hour hospital stay is not required, for example:
- if it is necessary to use medicinal products, which require a doctor’s supervision during their reception;
- if a complex diagnostic examination is required, the duration of which exceeds three hours;
- if special preliminary preparation is required before the diagnostic examination, which is carried out by medical personnel;
- if it is necessary to use anesthesia for the examination;
- other secondary outpatient services.
You must apply for the service bringing with you:
- a referral from a family doctor or another specialist;
- passport or ID card, policy or other documents facilitating payments. If the person covers all the expenses related to the treatment himself, only a passport or ID card is required.
Contacts: ph. 67512950, room B216. (B building, 2nd floor)
Working hours: m-f 9.00 a.m. – 5.00p.m , reception of patients: 9.00 a.m.- 3.00 p.m.