Day inpatient is intended for cases where 24-hour hospital stay is not required, for example:
- if it is necessary to use medicinal products, which require a doctor’s supervision during their reception;
- if a complex diagnostic examination is required, the duration of which exceeds three hours;
- if special preliminary preparation is required before the diagnostic examination, which is carried out by medical personnel;
- if it is necessary to use anesthesia for the examination;
- other secondary outpatient services.
You must apply for the service bringing with you:
- a referral from a family doctor or another specialist;
- passport or ID card, policy or other documents facilitating payments. If the person covers all the expenses related to the treatment himself, only a passport or ID card is required.
Contacts: ph. 67512950, room B216. (B building, 2nd floor)
Working hours: m-f 9.00 a.m. – 5.00p.m , reception of patients: 9.00 a.m.- 3.00 p.m.
A korpus Gints Maželis Dienas stacionāra vadītājs liels paldies par laiku no 04.12.19 lidz 07.12.19 ko pavadiju jusu stacionara pec ginekologijas operacijas, ļoti pateicīga, par jauko attieksmi un profesionālo palīdzību un atbalstu. visam nodaļas personālam. Ar cieņu,Jolanta no Tukuma.